- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone else? First it seemed like I had to per all the time. I also have interstitial cystitis, painful urethra and or painful bladder syndrome. Feel like I have to go per, but can't completely empty. Even...
- Taking 40mg of Viibryd daily still having daily panic attacks. Can you take another seritonin with Viibryd?
- suffering with dry mouth for last year. I have been on Celexa for 6 years and never had a problem until this past year. Very frustrating. It seems to get worse if I eat salty food.
- Scared. This med was supposed to enhance my well being. I had a 6 pound uterus removed in late August and finally had to go on something to help what I was experiencing. About a month into Celexa and having insane reactions. My family is angry and they think I'm lying when I try to explain and...
- My name is Connie and I have recently started Humira. I also take meds for depression. I take Celexa with Lamictal. Today I have felt so out of sorts and depressed and I was wondering if Humira can weaken other meds, such as Celexa?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Famvir and Celexa (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Famvir (6 members)
- Support group for people who take Celexa (279 members)