Hello everyone. had a prolia 60mg injection 3...Hello everyone. Had a prolia 60mg injection 3 days ago and have had an upset stomach ever since and see that this has happened to others. How long have others had a stomach upset - how long did it last and was there anything that eased it for you? Thanks folks Dorsey Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi , I have had 8 injections of Prolia over 4 years. For the last 18 months I have had bursitis in my left hip which is getting worse and have also suffered with bad headaches and constipation and fatigue. I have only just realised that all this could be down to the Prolia and I have an appoint...
- I’m Cheryl. I have external root resorption which effects approximately 60% of my teeth from taking Prolia. My sole purpose is to educate people on all the side effects of this drug and make Amgen accountable. This is a condition that needs to be listed as a possible side effect.
- Experiencing iron deficiency after one shot. Due for next shot in a month.
- I have been on Rexulti for 2+ years and over the last 2 months have developed stomach cramps and diarrhea. Anyone else?
- Taking Levitra and it works - what can I do to prevent the indigestion and heart burn. Thank you.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Indigestion (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (117 members)
- Support group for people who take Prolia (424 members)