Hello everyone. had a prolia 60mg injection 3...Hello everyone. Had a prolia 60mg injection 3 days ago and have had an upset stomach ever since and see that this has happened to others. How long have others had a stomach upset - how long did it last and was there anything that eased it for you? Thanks folks Dorsey Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been on Rexulti for 2+ years and over the last 2 months have developed stomach cramps and diarrhea. Anyone else?
- Taking Levitra and it works - what can I do to prevent the indigestion and heart burn. Thank you.
- Hello.. I am 52, female and recently needed to have a stent placed in my "widow maker" artery, I was 95% blocked. Apparently my other arteries looked good with minimal blockage. I was pretty healthy, normal weight, exercised and had fairly low cholesterol. My issue now is that I am full of...
- I have been taking Gleevec for 5 years or ALL (in remission 2 1/2 years, 75 yr old female. DEXA scan recently diagnosed osteoporosis. I have had some severe side effects during my treatment (nausea, diarrhea). I also had 2 episodes of kidney failure resulting in short term dialysis. My...
- Hi. My name is Kim. I just took my third shot of prolia and am experiencing short term memory loss. Is anyone else experiencing this and does your memory come back once you stop taking the drug?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Indigestion (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (114 members)
- Support group for people who take Prolia (418 members)