Hello, i just had my 2nd round of cisplatin 5...Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is overwhelming, especially today. Are there any tricks to being able to mitigate it or tolerate food? How long does this last? Thank you for any and all input. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi I’m Veronica a l have stage 4 endometriosis and often have a metallic taste in my mouth 👄
- Hi, my name is Becky. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last spring. I've tried a variety of meds and this is my 2nd attempt at being on lithium. I thought my aversions to certain scents and tastes were in my head. The triggers seem so random to me. Yesterday was terrible. I went to the...
- How to help someone who is experiencing extreme tinnitis..will it go away in time or get any better?
- Been suffering with a horrible, bitter taste in my mouth since I started hypertension drugs Amlodopine Besylrate, and Metotropol Succinate about 2 years ago. My tongue is always yellow and everything tastes horrible. Anyone else have this problem? Any good solutions? Thanks Rob McKenna
- metallic taste which nothing seems to help
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Cisplatin and have Taste - Impaired (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired (634 members)
- Support group for people who take Cisplatin (35 members)