Hello. i've been on vyvanse 40mg for several...Hello. I've been on Vyvanse 40mg for several years now. I have a mild case of narcolepsy and A.D.D. I was recently put on Welbutrin sr 100mg twice a day for my depression. I've had a crazy rollercoaster od emotions the first 4wks. I then felt I was too stimulated and then taking it once a day. At almost 6wks now I'm feeling better but the bloating and hunger has increased. My doc wants to give it another 4wks for W to stabilize. I hope I don't continue to gain weight ..that will be the factor to stop. I've never had a belly except when I was pregnant. I wonder if the Vyvanse is counter acting the Welbutrin causing it to give an opposite affect. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yes I am the mother of a son who started Vyvnase @ age 21 to go to Nursing school ( dx mild ADD ) Now he’s a RN but enrolled in the on-line BSN class & states he needs Vyvnase & Adderal in order to work 3- 12 hour shifts @ the hospital & study for his BSN degree.
- wow...hi. there is really a group for this? I have been searching for solutions but just now ran across this group I hope there is help
- Vyvanse simply stops working. There are far too many long term negative side effects from the pills.
- Tracy here with ADD. What is the least expensive way to pay for my vyvanse as my insurance won't cover it.
- Thought that TMJ was not a side effect of Wellbutrin but, after about four months, TMJ has appeared. Am I alone?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin Xl and Vyvanse (4 members)
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin Xl (498 members)
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse (807 members)