Hello my name is dee my 90 yr old mom had knee...Hello my name is Dee My 90 yr old mom had knee pain and took ex strength Tylenol 2-3 times a day for 7 days 9she never takes anything and has probably had a couple Tylenol a couple of times a decade ago) she has experienced debilitating muscle weakness. I googled Tylenol and Muscle Weakness and found this site. I took her off the Tylenol immediately. It's been 7 days off it with no noticeable improvement. She can barely use her walker to go about 20 feet or so and she's exhausted. I had to get a wheelchair for anything more. Otherwise she feels fair, tired but also not sleeping that well. Her doctor is out sick but I will call tomorrow to get rescheduled. I'm trying to get the FDA report but having problems. Does anyone have any input?? Please !! Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I will come back to this, first time joining a blog. I work in the social care sector, I take zopicline to sleep occasionally when my dad has a few to spare. Unfortunately I’m addicted to Tyler/Tylenol neither of which gp would prescribe due to risk of addiction and my age 28yr female. Psych has...
- on eliquis about year, extreme weakness in back of legs into my glutes, have hiked my dogs for years in canyons without any problem, now an incline, let alone a steep hill is so difficult , like i have nothing in my glutes to make the ascent !
- Can anyone give me any ideas to combat the m uscle weakness in the legs
- i recently have trouble getting out a chair. The timing with an increased dose of bupropion have me worrying.
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated tired and light headed. It wasn’t until I went to hospital that it was the Bactrim. How long does it take to get out of your system and feel normal.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Weakness (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Weakness (520 members)
- Support group for people who take Tylenol (234 members)