- In my late 80's. Enlarged prostate. Awaiting diagnosis. Appointment with Urologist next week. Pain in groin and wondering if I should continue with flomax (tamsulosin)
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- My name is Rachel and I think I have tardive dyskinesia. Looking for tips and support
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- I have had fibromyalgia and back problems for the last 15 years. I live with pain and am good at taking care of myself. However, fibro has robbed me of my old life of working, hiking, yard work, and anything else that takes energy. I struggle with the depression that accompanies fibro, but I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tramadol and have Erection Problems (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Erection Problems (724 members)
- Support group for people who take Tramadol (469 members)