Hi, i have hydrocele for which i had two...Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- What are your experiences with treatment alternatives to TURP surgery.
- wanted to know if it is ok to take these medications at the same time
- Trouble with urinating. I have been taking predisone for 3 months. 87 yrsold
- Took actifed since I was a teen and now have permanent prostate enlargement. After a few years taking actifed I noticed in high school I had hard time urinatung but think much about it since my allergies symptems were relieved.
- To Pee or To Breathe Fresh meat. New to the group. I am 64. Have had enlarged prostate for 10 years. Flomax worked well until a couple of months ago then suddenly stopped. Doc recommended cystoscope and possible surgery then ruled that out and we are trying Myrbetriq for better bladder...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Enlarged Prostate and Hydrocele (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Enlarged Prostate (226 members)
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)