Hi - i just started taking celebrex last week. i...Hi - I just started taking Celebrex last week. I started having chest pains in my left side 4 nights ago and have had them every night. I'm really sad about it because I've seen a little relief from pain. Does anyone know how serious this is? I read that there's a higher occurrence in those who have taken it for less than a month. I'm sadly going to stop using it until I can talk to my doctor. I appreciate any input anyone has. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have severe chest tightening after eating fresh avocado. Some nausea and diarrhea, but not nearly as intense at the chest pains. Starts less than hour after eating I. mid/lower front chest. Then also my back and around my rib cage until I’m in a lot of pain for several hours.
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- Ive been on implanon for 18months now and it's really does brings a bunch of changes physically and emotionally. I gained so much weighth, melasma and acnes. My mood swing changes. Always irritable, experiencing headaches, nausea, chestpain, backpain and worst is anxiety! Now im planning to have...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P suddenly elevated end of June and doctor ordered Amlodipine 2.5mg H.S.( bedtime) At first there were no side effects but on the second or third week my ankles and legs became very swollen, I also...
- What is the solution to chest pain and breathing problem after taking tumeric
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have Chest Pain (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Chest Pain (633 members)
- Support group for people who take Celebrex (331 members)