Hi,everyone,i am so happy that this group...Hi,everyone,I am so happy that this group exsists, I appreciate everyone who is bold enough to overcome their shame and share their experiences and problems with other members of this group
Post created 3 years ago in groups: LazinessAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been on 80 mg of Latuda for approximately 2 years now and all I can manage to do during the day as lay down on my couch and stare at the TV I have no motivation and no matter how hard I try I can't change it I'm thinking about stopping the medication altogether.
- No other side effects just lazy. Not tired just lazy lazy feeling. It effects my work badly.
- I have fibromyalgia. I started taking lamactil five years ago and have suffered extreme latharginess since. I never thought about it possibly being the medication, so I'm trying to learn what I can.
- Hi, I have been taking sertraline for roughly about three months already. Similar to others, I always felt sleepy and lethargic. However, after a week, the positive effects came in. I was feeling better and happy (unfounded). I am no longer suicidal but for some weird reason, I just feel...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Laziness (11 members)