- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- RELIEF OF PAIN. HAVE TAKEN MANY DRUGS IN THE PAST CARDIAC AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS. HAVE SEVERAL CARDIAC STENTS BLOOD PRESSURE WITHIN NORMAL PER MY CARDIOLOGIST.MY ON GOING PROBLEM IS SEVERE STOMACH PAIN IN CHEST AREA.IT IS PAIN LEVEL OF 9-10. STANDING HELPS NITRO GLYCERIN HELPS WITH THIS PAIN,...
- Hello Group! Ive had Achalasia,Followed by, Colon interposition,Colon trans plant, Both were failures, After recovering had a gastric p-up 1983. stomach moved to under my neck.many complocations and pain since then.
- I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my...
- How does beer affect recovery?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Neurocysticercosis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Neurocysticercosis (4 members)
- Support group for people who take Alcohol (89 members)