- hi taking klonopin of and on for the past six months. only take on average half gm pg per day , sometimes less. afraid of the drug. i think that i do not give it enough time to build up in my system so that i may be able to take it prn someday. i do suffer from bouts of depression, anxiety and...
- I take Klonopin and Zoloft, I am having lots of post nasal drip, the pharmacist said to take musinex in the blue box, I am scared it will make me too sedated anybody else with this delimma
- I have been on Rexulti for 2+ years and over the last 2 months have developed stomach cramps and diarrhea. Anyone else?
- Taking Levitra and it works - what can I do to prevent the indigestion and heart burn. Thank you.
- Hello.. I am 52, female and recently needed to have a stent placed in my "widow maker" artery, I was 95% blocked. Apparently my other arteries looked good with minimal blockage. I was pretty healthy, normal weight, exercised and had fairly low cholesterol. My issue now is that I am full of...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Klonopin and have Indigestion (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (117 members)
- Support group for people who take Klonopin (253 members)