Hi i'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. just...Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had palapations, I m just wondering if this will make them worse, it feels awful when they happen. :/ Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi I'm 56 nearly 57. I have have been diagnosed just in the last couple of weeks with a large hemangioma that is in the right side of my liver. It's as big as half of the bottom of my liver, but apparently sits to the back of my liver, not near my stomach . It's not obstructing anything (ie. my...
- Hi I am May, 25 yo.. I've been diagnosed for a herpes HSv2 last year.. I just notice it when i had my first outbreak later that i know that i have a positive HSV 2.. I have been prescribed a lot of medications but I really didn't stick to it for I seem so normal after the outbreak and it never...
- Needed to know if there are any side effects. I heard there could be. Thanks.
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they found out about the lupus. It's totally changed my life. it's been very hard ajusting, but I thank God I'm still here. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience with...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had palapations, I m just wondering if this will make them worse, it feels awful when they happen. :/
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Cellcept and have Heart Palpitations (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Heart Palpitations (799 members)
- Support group for people who take Cellcept (166 members)