Hi, i'm rich mcdermott from levittown ny. just...Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate surgery. Getting up to urinate 3 or 4 times every night. Is there any way to counteract this? I decreased my fluid intake in the evening, but still getting up frequently. Thanks for any input. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Major gastrointestinal issues. Anyone have this with Nasocort? Was told to use 2 sprays each nostril twice daily to resolve blocked ear.
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- In my late 80's. Enlarged prostate. Awaiting diagnosis. Appointment with Urologist next week. Pain in groin and wondering if I should continue with flomax (tamsulosin)
- Can somebody tell me what f there is a drug interaction while taking jakafi and flomax together?
- Have BPH - am 88 years - had Turp 17 yrs ago - urologist prefers finasteride 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg - rather than another Turp or any less invasive intervention like Rezume or urolift or laser HOLEP or vapor Holmium etc. BUT med Flomax triggering palpitations/pvc,s after 3 months. Would like to...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Urination - Excessive At Night (6 members)
- Support group for people who have Urination - Excessive At Night (40 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (295 members)