Hi, i only take naproxen when in severe pain from...Hi, I only take naproxen when in severe pain from osteoarthritis. I have only taken 1 recently and experiencing on going nausea and indigestion. I was previously prescribed arthritic, but had to change due to medication for high blood pressure. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My name is Alice and I am nauseaed, can u tell me what one can take being we are on Xarelto?
- Am experiencing dizziness, nausea, extreme fatigue and depression since starting sotalol 8 months ago. This started to occur intermittently at first, once a month or so. Has progressed. Incrementally to every three or four days now. What’s up? Incremen
- Hi, I'm Annie. I was diagnosed with Prinzmetal Angina roughly two years ago (after 30 years or more of misdiagnoses). I suffered from severe migraine as a child.
- I have been on cellcept for almost 2 years, and am having nausea.
- I had Nausea for the first 3 months and it went away . Came back with a vengeance at. 6 months with complete loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. DR wants to switch me to Xaralto but at least I know Eliquis and Xaralto could be worse.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Nausea (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Nausea (334 members)
- Support group for people who take Naproxen (203 members)