Hi. i started januvia in jan 2016 and have had...Hi. I started Januvia in Jan 2016 and have had severe URI twice, and currently am suffering with it now. I am healthy 76 year old, diabetic, in relatively good health. I'm seriously considering alternative treatments for my diabetes, i.e., cinnamon, alpha-lipoic-acid-chromium - magnesium, in hope that I wont have to take any meds. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Has anyone experienced insomnia with Januvia
- Hi, I have only been taking Januvia for 3 weeks. I couldn't take metformin because of allergic reaction. I am concerned about side effects of Januvia but I haven't experienced any yet. I just wanted to join this group to see how you are doing on it and see what I need to look for. Thank you.
- my name is Jessica ive recently started on Januvia I have been on victoza in the past but restarted now they addedtresiba, does anyone take all 3 of these? any bad side effects
- Hi, my name is Ahmed, I am type 3 diabetic.
- Hi, my name is Laurie and I have Type 2 Diabetes. I also suffer from depression and anxiety for which I take medication. I take Metformin and Invokana for the Diabetes (which helped me lose some weight). I’ve tried Trulicity (injectable) and it definitely messed with my head so I stopped taking...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Januvia and have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Januvia (146 members)