Hi, i was just diagnosed with l.s. and am going...Hi, I was just diagnosed with L.S. and am going back to my doctor to discuss treatment options. Any suggestions? Does LS symptoms change day to day/hour to hour? Mine seems to be different every day. Also I am a diabetic, does LS affect your sugar? I'm glad I found this group, I am feeling scared and alone. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yes, I've been on meth since 2008. and since like 2009 I've had type 2 diabetes, and also high blood pressure. along with all the other side effects that come with type 2 diabetes like neuropathy in the feet and now hands, I'm starting to be scared that it may be causing heart damage??
- wondering if anyone with ls has elevated white blood cell count
- With no prior history of migraines, they started when I was age 52. I was convinced there had to be an identifiable reason. All these years that reason escaped me, until I realized that was the same year I started taking Victoza. This week I stopped taking it, and if my migraines cease, I...
- Want to take L-theanine for anxiety but read it interferes with Metformin. Is this true? How does it mess with my Metformin?
- These health problems can be resolved without taking drugs that have serious side-effects. If you chose to take drugs, you are also choosing to accept the serious permanent side-effects. The side-effects are not optional and most of them go unseen until they are severe or...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Type 2 Diabetes and Lichen Sclerosus (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Type 2 Diabetes (519 members)
- Support group for people who have Lichen Sclerosus (115 members)