Hi, jane here., i have accid reflux with slurred...Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
Post created 3 months ago in groups: Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Speech impairment (adult), Gastroesophageal reflux disease, Speech impairment (adult)Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yes I just heard I have mild asma and am taking a puffer with Budesonide in it can it make my geard worse I have a Hital hernia
- Wow, so good to know I'm not alone hear! I am a 26 yr old female taking 5mg's of Dexedrine, twice daily. After eventually going to my GP (Who only ever laughs at my symptoms) I was again frustrated at being treated as I hypochondriac for having concern for my health. My ears have been blocked...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- What kinds of symptoms do some of you have?
- What is safe to take for bipolar acid reflux
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Speech Impairment (Adult) (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (722 members)
- Support group for people who have Speech Impairment (Adult) (188 members)