Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any...Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
Post created 4 months ago in groups: Generalized anxiety disorder and Speech impairment (adult), Generalized anxiety disorder, Speech impairment (adult)Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Wow, so good to know I'm not alone hear! I am a 26 yr old female taking 5mg's of Dexedrine, twice daily. After eventually going to my GP (Who only ever laughs at my symptoms) I was again frustrated at being treated as I hypochondriac for having concern for my health. My ears have been blocked...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- WILL KLONOPIN INERACT WITH A PACEMAKER
- WILL KLONOPIN 2MG INTERACT WITH MY PACEMAKER THAT WAS JUST INSTALLED
- What kinds of symptoms do some of you have?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Speech Impairment (Adult) (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Generalized Anxiety Disorder (280 members)
- Support group for people who have Speech Impairment (Adult) (188 members)