Hi there ,has any one else had hives with depo ?i...hi there ,has any one else had hives with depo ?i got them straight after shot and had them ever since and no longer on shot Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi guys I’ve been on the depo for only three months and my second shot was on July 17th that was when I started having sleep issues. I was taking a lot longer to fall asleep, and waking up several times in the night, however within the first week still sleeping about 6/7 hours.. so I didn’t...
- Hi. I’m Liz. 40 year old woman. Took my first depo shot in January 2018. Now I have been diagnosed with a RAGING case of UTI in August 2018. I have never had a UTI before now. I’m a vegetarian and I drink plenty water. I’m so confused on how this is happening to me. So after several google...
- Hello, my story isn't hard to find: Commode to Joy Mindy Whisnant, you can google it
- Hello I have histamine intolerant issues
- Hi. My name is Suzanne. I had one Depo Provera shot in February 2017 and immediately following that I developed a ton of hypothyroid symptoms and was later diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I have done extensive research about both Depo and thyroid issues and would like to connect with others who...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera and have Urticaria (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Urticaria (78 members)
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera (326 members)