I am a 37 year old female who has been on 100mg...I am a 37 year old female who has been on 100mg Topamax bid for several years to treat bipolar disorder. This is paired with Effexor XR. I've always noticed some aphasia and short term memory difficulties, but lately it has worsened. I have driven in circles around blocks trying to remember where I was trying to go. Just yesterday I was driving down the highway and forgot where I was and where I was going? Is this some sort of amnesia? or just some more silly memory loss from Topamax? Any one who has gone through med changes for bipolar disorder know how hard it is to change and find the right one! Merissa Add comment
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never had this issue till I started this medicine and it freaked me out cause I want kids in the future and my mom just blew me off so I felt completely alone I hope this is the right place ❤️
- Hi I’m on day 8 if chantix, I take medication for high blood pressure. I’m a 48 yr old female. I’m noticing how confused I’m gettiing. Does this feeling go away?
- Hi. My 83 yr, old mother has been taking Digoxin for several weeks, and has experienced severe nausea, as well as major confusion. She has been hospitalized a second time as a result of the nausea. The levels of Digoxin were just above normal, so she was admitted for observation until the levels...
- Hey I'm Michelle, new here for support and information
- Hi. I’ve started to experience confusion starting a few weeks ago.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Confusion (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Confusion (116 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (351 members)