I am doing a trial with my hematologist to see...I am doing a trial with my Hematologist to see if my thrombocytopenia improves after giving up theophylline for 3 month. I am living in a new environment since contracting Asthma and have not had any significant incidentses since moving out of that area. If theophylline is the culprit I can give it up and use other Asthma remedies! Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Has anyone developed Leukemia from low platelet count after taking Zoloft?
- For the last several months my platelet has been low between 18,000 to 23,000/microliter and I regularly take 100 mcg of levothyroxine sodium. I would like to hear from others who have similar experience.
- I have been taking amlodipine for about 4 years and my dr wants to put me back on a low dose aspirin. When I was on the aspirin before, I wound up in emergency 3 times with eternal bleeding. Any ideas what I should do?
- I am here for my father . He has large prostate gland 70gm and low platelets count as he is hepatitis patient. I am very worried about my father
- Taking gababentin any information would be great Plt count low
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Theophylline and have Thrombocytopenia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Thrombocytopenia
- Support group for people who take Theophylline (13 members)