I am in menopause and have been taking prempro...I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my feet. And tingling in my hands Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I am on day 2 of 100mg doxycycline twice daily for lyme disease. I have paresthesia, tingling, in my hands, feet and nose since starting. I don't know if others have continued use through these side effects or not. My doctor is of no help and I am afraid to just stop taking it. If anyone...
- Had stent put in 8 months ago they started me on placid at that time 75mg. Have not ever regained my strength always feeling tired. Started internal tremors about 3 months ago. Numbing and tingles in left arm and this morning too if tongue. Anyone else experience these issues?
- I have been taking Mirtazapine and Duloxetine for 5 years and am suddenly having numbness in my right hand. Worst in the baby finger and slight in index and thumb
- Hi, been taking drug for about 8 months,starting to get tingeling hands and feet
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my feet. And tingling in my hands
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Prempro and have Numbness And Tingling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling (507 members)
- Support group for people who take Prempro (49 members)