I am most likely being diagnosed with sjogren's...I am most likely being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome. I have all the symptoms, including the hyperkalemia and have just completed another battery of tests today. I just found this group and would appreciate any information anyone would like to share as I am totally oblivious to this new diagnosis. Thank you. Brenda Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- worried about my potassium level. tried a very low potassium diet but it does not go down.
- Was diagnosed with shingles in my ear yet no other rash about 2 years ago. Shortly after I ended up in a cardiologists office for palpitations, shortness of breath, high blood pressure (or rather a roller coaster ride with it) and general weakness . All kinds of tests were done-nothing physical...
- Wanting to find out more about elevated potassium level. All other labs normal. I started Stelara i7/14 for PA and psoriasis. I feel great, the best I've felt in my adult life.
- Trying to understand and find answers.
- Took Dapsone for about a month and experienced higher and higher blood potassium levels until the level spiked to almost 7. Dapsone was immediately stopped and I was placed on Kayexalate which caused other problems that needed to be addressed immediately. At this point I am not on Dapsone and...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Sjogren Syndrome and Hyperkalemia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Sjogren Syndrome (214 members)
- Support group for people who have Hyperkalemia (149 members)