I am new to the drug cilostazol and it is giving...I am new to the drug cilostazol and it is giving me strong headaches so I started taking 2 Tylenol’s also Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- wondering about Cilostazol and Trazodone Hydrochloride interactions
- White Male 72 Years Old I have spinal stenosis leg pain, and lower back pain. With 2 doctors approval (private & VA) for three months I was taking Kirkland Extra Strength Arthritis Time Release 650mg tablets (acetaminophen - aka Tylenol) 2x2 daily (2600mg). I was pain free, and felt good...
- Was on tylenol 3 for six months then switched to oxycodone for six months now and have been experiencing heart palpitations for sometime now. Having heart tests done but never thought it could be the meds. The medication is for back pain. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Tylenol is giving me high cholesterol
- To combat headaches, I started taking Tylenol Extra Strength on doctor's advice but my right leg gets so heavy at night and I have cramping in both feet
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Cilostazol and Tylenol (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Cilostazol (23 members)
- Support group for people who take Tylenol (234 members)