I believe i got uti after using flonase. last...I believe I got UTI after using flonase. Last test negative, but I still have frequent trips to bathroom day and night. I'm off all allergy medicines and my head has much pressure. Afraid to try a different allergy med. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Anyone get tooth pain with flonase? I went to the dentist and he could not find anything wrong with the tooth. I was taking nasalcort but ran out so I stated the flonase i had sitting around. It seems to dry my nose out out the more I use it so I wonder if the drying out of my nose may be...
- I believe I got UTI after using flonase. Last test negative, but I still have frequent trips to bathroom day and night. I'm off all allergy medicines and my head has much pressure. Afraid to try a different allergy med.
- Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning better ways to manage pain. As I grow older it seems to get more challenging. After 20 plus years of ulcerative colitis, I developed degenerative disc disease and a few years after that fibromyalgia. I was told that the many regiments...
- Hello! Have been using Flonase for a year to manage my sinuses. Sudden onset of double vision occurred 3 days ago in sixth nerve affecting left eye moving outward. MRI and other causes ruled as negative. Does this get better if you stop Flonase? Anyone else have that experience? I'm 65 years old.
- Hi. I’m Liz. 40 year old woman. Took my first depo shot in January 2018. Now I have been diagnosed with a RAGING case of UTI in August 2018. I have never had a UTI before now. I’m a vegetarian and I drink plenty water. I’m so confused on how this is happening to me. So after several google...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flonase and have Urinary Tract Infection (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection (578 members)
- Support group for people who take Flonase (244 members)