I believe that fluconazole has caused my low...I believe that Fluconazole has caused my low potassium that I am now having IVs for Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- My name is Bruce I have had cocci for 5 yrs I take Fluconazole and folic acid I have lost energy and muscle mass I am 55 Anything I can do for energy Also sleep is hard to come by Thank you Nice to meet you all Hope your feeling well
- Hi everyone I've been taking lamictal for 2 years and it stabilized my moods. I love the drug. My potassium had a sudden drop to 1.6 and I almost died this weekend. They think I have hypokalemia. Not sure if it was the lamictal or not. I also developed dermatitis. Help!!! :-)
- Hello I'm Roger and I've had Cocci for 25.5 years and been on Fluconazole for 25 yrs.
- Any drug interaction with oregano oil and Diflucan?
- Hi. I took three days of this pill 3 weeks ago and I had severe upper stomach and right side pain. Unbearable pain. The ultra sound showed nothing but trapped gas. The labs they said showed nothing. But I am still in pain not knowing what to do.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Hypokalemia (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Hypokalemia (105 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (140 members)