I developed valley fever approximately one year...I developed valley fever approximately one year ago. My Dr put me on fluconozol because of the fungus that causes valley fever. Within the past two months, I have lost most of the hair on my legs and chest and now the hair on my head is thinning drastically. Does anyone know how to stop the hair loss without stoping the medicine? Add comment
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors recommendation. I have only take it for about a week. Last night my husband noticed a large bald spot in the back of my head. I have a lot of hair and didn’t notice it falling out until he mentioned...
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking treatment next week.
- Trying to find help for my hair
- I’m so upset no one told me I would lose my hair. Does it grow back when you get off Vesicare?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Hair Loss (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss (1574 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (134 members)