I don’t normally have an issue with swollen...I don’t normally have an issue with swollen ankles or feet. I had been taking Allegra for seasonal allergies when I noticed swelling. It does not go down at night. I stopped taking it 24 hrs ago, but the swelling remains. I am overweight and have been on my feet a lot due to Thanksgiving preparations. Has anyone else experienced this? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi. I’ve been on Robaxin for 3 months. Everyday I have edema, and my weight keeps going up. Anyone else with these side effects?
- Hi, I'm a 47 years old female, diabetics on dialysis and now with pulmonary hypertension, taking orenitram and adempas and my legs are swelling big time, I looking for help to see if anybody have an answer for the swelling of the legs. thank you
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- Having edema in only one leg.
- Hi, I'm Keith and I got permanent edema from Piroxicam. Awful drug.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Swelling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Swelling (228 members)
- Support group for people who take Allegra (89 members)