I fit all of the criteria (gender, age,...I fit all of the criteria (gender, age, hypothyroidism (post-Hashimoto's/Papillary thyroid cancer), take Levothyroxine, and have hypertension), and have been going through Hell trying to find out why I have an enlarged spleen. I just saw a Hematologist today, who has ruled out any blood-related causes. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Worried about long term issues
- What do I need to do since I have drug induced hypothyroid?
- We are trying to conceive for over 3 years now. And my doctor at fertility centre found out that I have hypothyroidism. That is why I am taking levothyroxine. In the middle of hypothyroidism treatment, I got pregnant but it didn't went throug coz I had a miscarriage. <br /> And I read about the...
- Um , not yet . Let me get my feet in the door .
- Trileptal is probably the reason behind the Hypothyroidism.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Splenomegaly and Hypothyroidism (5 members)
- Support group for people who have Splenomegaly (74 members)
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroidism (535 members)