I had an acquired brain injury after taking...I had an acquired brain injury after taking tritans, and I would like to know if anyone else is in this situation. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi there, I am concerned I have had serotonin syndrome as was unwell last week, for over a week and put it down to having a tummy bug. I have only just started to feel better emotionally -Less Depressed on an increase from 10 -20 Paroxatine, so didn't want the Doctors to take me down to 10 mg
- Hello! I’ve used Sumatriptan for migraines for 5-6 years, I took Frovatriptan for 12 years before that. I started on Modifinil about two-1/2 years ago.
- I am MB, I live in Germany. I join this group to learn more about the use of Sumatriptan and Simvastatin at the same time.
- I take Topiramate daily as a preventive medication but once migraine starts I will take the Sumatriptan. Was wondering if this combination has helped anyone or made it worse? I'm thinking of trying botox to see if that helps any
- I deal with Neck pain w occipital headache.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Sumatriptan and have Head Injury (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Head Injury (23 members)
- Support group for people who take Sumatriptan (54 members)