I had sudden hearing loss this past may 2018. i...I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that didn't do anything. I am in Canada and want to know if there are any class action suits in Canada. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have MY 1st infusion of ocrevus tomorrow morn. Ok to take 1/3 of a sub. ?
- My name is Bobbi...I'm 60 years old and I have experienced rapid hearing loss in my right ear, Testing determined that I have less than 10% hearing in that ear. My left ear has normal hearing, I also have severe tinitis in my right ear. I have been taking Mercaptopurine for 14-15 years to...
- Hi my name is Dilly and I am suffering from the obvious opiate addiction. I thought that suboxone would be the magical drug that would help me live. To make it short, I did help. But now I am 40 something pounds over weight. In seven months!! I need to talk to people that this has happen to and...
- Wow, I was wondering if I was alone on having this heavy neck pain and I see that I am not. I haven't read any other comments yet. I thought I was having the pain because I was getting weaker from sleeping too much. It's not just pain. It's like difficult to hold it up. I'm thinking upper body...
- Good morning. I believe my hearing loss was from taking suboxone as a pain med...using it sublingually. The pain specialist won't discuss it. Anyone else taking it for pain?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Suboxone and have Hearing Loss (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Hearing Loss (333 members)
- Support group for people who take Suboxone (542 members)