I have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. i've...I have been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. I've been taking drugs for osteoarthritis. Arthrotec & now celebrex. Have had low white cell count. For 5 years. Don't understand why my rhumetologist and GP haven't discussed low white cell counts & the relation to taking of naisad drugs & tramadol. Understand now they & even Tylenol can reduce production of white blood cells. Very discouraging. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- Hello my name is Kathy and I have had hives for 6 years. Have been on xolair for 3 years and wbc count is low. Is this from the xolair? Anyone else experience this?
- have been taking Celebrex for about 3 weeks and my nose gets more stuffy by the day. Any suggestions?
- Hello my name is Terri. I’m 39 and have been taking his medication for around 3-4 months. Just recently had a blood test and my white blood cell as come back as slightly low. Am really worried hoping it’s these pills doing this to me
- Hi, My name is Judy and I would like to join this group. Thank You
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have White Blood Cell Count Decreased (1 member)
- Support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Decreased (153 members)
- Support group for people who take Celebrex (218 members)