I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months...I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi, my name is Heather, I have both mutations of MTHFR and have developed a strained voice over the last 6 months. My mother is 93 and hasn't spoken for the last few years
- Its been 6 years i have yellow skin and skin atrophy and peeling of skin.
- Hi I am starting my Modofinil and Velafixine now
- Hi, I'm David and I am trying to decide if I should take Folic acid, prescribed for my RA along with newly prescribed Eliquis, prescribed for a blood clot. Thanks
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since December 2017. Been wondering if there’s a side effect so that I can stop but I haven’t read or heard any. Now I am TTC...so I joined this group to be well informed and hear others experience.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Jaundice - Yellow Skin (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Jaundice - Yellow Skin (48 members)
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid (135 members)