I have been taking tylenol and naproxan in...I have been taking Tylenol and Naproxan in combination to control pain from a bulging disc and a herniated disc. Recently I have experienced severe pain on my left side where the spleen is. I am suspecting an enlarged soleen. Has anyone else experienced that pain? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I will come back to this, first time joining a blog. I work in the social care sector, I take zopicline to sleep occasionally when my dad has a few to spare. Unfortunately I’m addicted to Tyler/Tylenol neither of which gp would prescribe due to risk of addiction and my age 28yr female. Psych has...
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I have zero heart disease. I am in two meds for BP and now I have lots of spleen pain. Just looking for others, BP has risen in last month even with meds and two weeks ago the spleen pain started happening.
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache occasionally. Having BP spikes for past week.
- Hello my name is Dee My 90 yr old mom had knee pain and took ex strength Tylenol 2-3 times a day for 7 days 9she never takes anything and has probably had a couple Tylenol a couple of times a decade ago) she has experienced debilitating muscle weakness. I googled Tylenol and Muscle Weakness...
- I believe I have an enlarged spleen and have been on anestrozole just under 3 years. What is done for this, not wanting to go off because of the protection anestrozole.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Splenomegaly (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Splenomegaly (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Tylenol (234 members)