I have been taking zoloft for 2 years now and i...I have been taking Zoloft for 2 years now and I suddenly developed Lipodystrophy on my lower back , Im here looking for answers. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hello thanks for the add I suffer from ulcers darvercolits and have thyroid problems I need help and am on zoloft 200mg
- Help I suffer with ulcers and am taking zoloft
- Doctor prescribed Zoloft to me after increased Xanax use due to anxiety and panic attacks.
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
- I started taking Sertraline on May 3rd and had acute appendicitis on June 27th resulting in an emergency appendix op.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Lipodystrophy Acquired (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired (6 members)
- Support group for people who take Zoloft (628 members)