- Hi I would like some insight on why we gain weight on aspirin, when its supposed to be good for us.
- 5 injections so far and now I have a cough for around two weeks. Tired and napping every day which I never do!
- I have been coughing for about 8 years. I was put on Effexor X-RAY by my neurologist in 2008. My cough is intermittent throughout the day. Sometimes I throw up if I can’t cough it out. I also have headaches since I was 21.
- My LO has had a cough taking this med
- My cough developed about 3 months ago and I have been on effexor after a break for about 6 months. I didnt have this issue last time I took it. Not sure if it is the cause or if it is not.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Cough (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Cough (496 members)
- Support group for people who take Aspirin (251 members)