I have cough for many years tried a lots of...I have cough for many years tried a lots of different medications. Now i have stopped aspirin for 2 weeks and my cough improved by about 70%. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I have had an increasingly serious chronic cough for 10 years now, I thought precipitated by toxic mold in an apartment had an increasingly serious chronic cough for 10 years now, I thought precipitated by toxic mold in an apartment I wondering if it's the effects of prescribed Adderall use...
- Hi! Are there current members in this group? Susan
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- I had pneumonia and strep throat in April and I am still coughing and I have a lot of phlegm in my throat. First 30 min in bed I cough so hard i think I will get sick but then it calms down and I don't cough much rest of the night. It is periodic thru the day. So tired of coughing.
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Cough (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Cough (517 members)
- Support group for people who take Aspirin (271 members)