I have factor five leidens heterozygous. i...I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This improved since I was diagnosed and put permanently on xarelto . Exercise helps but I still get some problems . Doctors are not informed enough to help me Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- yes I have had two rounds of DVTs and PEs and am on Warfarin for life now. During the 1st one I had tests done and discovered I had a Factor V Leiden Mutation. Nobody could tell me what caused it accept that I have the Factor V mutation. I was getting very frustrated. DVTs and PEs just don't...
- Would like to connect with people having gout, taking allopurinol and experiencing body cramps
- Would like to chat with people that have the same condition as I have.
- with this Factor V your system is always run down so if you have fever or anything like that. get antibiotic do not take a chance. and eat yogurt..
- Whenever my husband takes Lysine, he develops severe leg cramps at night. He has Diabetes type 2 which is well controlled. Does it increase blood calcium too much?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation and Muscle Cramps (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation (115 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Cramps (155 members)