I have just been diagnosed with ph and i am a bit...I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had been in good health until 6 yrs ago when the A fib began ....it took 2 years and 2 ablations and 4 cardio versions before the doc finally put in a pace maker. I still have A fib but my bp stays below 130..... The last years have been difficult with breathing irregularities, and all the other stuff that goes with ph. I am now going to the Mayo in Rochester ......My newest drug is a long acting nitro.....and that has been helpful. One of my biggest complaints now is hand tremors. I was thinking this morning that possibly they appear when I am in a hurry....getting dressed for an appt. etc. I'm going to track the tremors for the next week so ......I have also noticed that they come shortly after I wake up. Does anyone have thoughts or experiences with Tremors.....It will be wonderful to hear from you... Sharon Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Went on Noxafil 2 weeks ago for fungal nodules in my lungs. Started getting hand tremors today. Does that pass? Also, should I be expecting more side effects? Very tired during the day too. Anyone have nodules for fungus in lungs? How many months should I expect to be on the drug?
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Trying Mindfulness to reduce tremors
- tremor on waking and may happen as I dose of during the day. How do I stop taking Ambien and still sleep without awful nightmares? I've tried smaller and smaller dose but no luck so far. Help please.
- Today I had an EGD and was prepped with Versed then given propofol and fentanyl. The procedure lasted perhaps 15 minutes. I was extremely comfortable post op and wanted to sleep. I recall, while still, groggy being told to wake up and get dressed, which I did. After I stood, I experienced...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Tremor (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (33 members)
- Support group for people who have Tremor (301 members)