I have taken creatine on and off for 15 years. i...I have taken Creatine on and off for 15 years. I developed sudden onset of persistent Afib that required an ablation. I have no genetic history of this Arrhythmia in my family. Is there a connection??? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I find my memory bad and it doesnt seem to help with pain i take 3x200mg tablets per day.
- Octogenarian. Has tachycardia incidents when colon is painful.
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune, protein shakes, BCAA, Glutimune, L-carnitan etc. My goal is to build muscle. However, I take 80 mg of fluoxitine. Yes 80 ml I've started to break out in hives. My question is do you think these...
- I AM TAKING TIROSENT HYPOTHYROID DRUG AND HAVE PALPITATIONS EVERY DAY WHEN I STOP TAKING THE DRUG I HAVE NO PALPITATIONS I AM ALSO A DIABETIC , IS THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM SOMEBODY WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. ANNA
- Hi I'm a 53 year old female and started taking methotrexate 5 months ago. Within 4 days I had an episode of very high tachycardia which has now happened three more times with a resting pulse of 182. Consultant is insistent that it has nothing to do with Methotrexate.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Creatine and have Arrhythmias (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Arrhythmias (400 members)
- Support group for people who take Creatine (25 members)