I have taken fluconazole for three months (july 9...I have taken Fluconazole for three months (July 9 - Oct 1). I am a 51 year old female who is generally in excellent health and very active. My hair started thinning the last month of taking the medicine. Since stopping, my hair is falling out in clumps, getting worse every day. I've been taking large doses of biotin and also nail, hair strengthening pills and nothing is helping. Any suggestions??? Add comment
- I have multiple chronic disorders, mostly due to family and environmental factors. My hepatitis B is due to my mother via placenta. I was not immune against hep B when. I was born in 1980. My hep B viral load was about 10,000 DNA copies as in 2018/6. My asthma should be due to poor air...
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors recommendation. I have only take it for about a week. Last night my husband noticed a large bald spot in the back of my head. I have a lot of hair and didn’t notice it falling out until he mentioned...
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking treatment next week.
- Trying to find help for my hair
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Hair Loss (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Hair Loss (1577 members)
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole (134 members)