I just started topamax and i'm already borderline...i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Hi my name is Kim, 51 yrs. I have been taking 100 mg Topamax for migraines along with 225mg Effexor. Increased appetite is a problem
- Hi. I have been taking Topamax for about 4 years since a migrainous stroke, to prevent migraine. I have noticed so many things: brain fog, working memory loss and loss of ability to read and remember/study (all of which could be attributed to the stroke so it's hard to pinpoint) but also really...
- Hi, my name is gigi been struggling with pain for twenty years, found out now less than 4 mos I have Fibromyalgia.
- My Name is Frank, Good Morning! I am 73 years old and I take Orencia for RA and since I began taking this medication my legs begin to swell and I am now diagnosed with stage 3 kidney failure. What's next?
- Hi I mainly try to avoid pain! Have had chronic migraines for 40 years, largely controlled the last 4 when propanalol was added to my menu. Also have severe arthritis in my toes. Hallus rigidus in my great toe led to a hemicap implant 3 years ago. It failed and last summer they fused the...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Acute Kidney Failure (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Acute Kidney Failure (181 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax (369 members)