I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and...I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Can somebody tell me what f there is a drug interaction while taking jakafi and flomax together?
- Have BPH - am 88 years - had Turp 17 yrs ago - urologist prefers finasteride 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg - rather than another Turp or any less invasive intervention like Rezume or urolift or laser HOLEP or vapor Holmium etc. BUT med Flomax triggering palpitations/pvc,s after 3 months. Would like to...
- Have BPH - urologist put me on Finasterde 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg - after 2 months developing pvc,s in the range of 2 to 6 % mostly. Am 88 and had Turp 17 years ago - wish could have second turp but same urologist prefers medications rather than a less invasive (than turp) intervention like...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate surgery. Getting up to urinate 3 or 4 times every night. Is there any way to counteract this? I decreased my fluid intake in the evening, but still getting up frequently. Thanks for any input.
- I was diagnosed with Peyronie's with a severe dorsal curve of 70-80 degrees in April of 2018. I've been experiencing painful erections and some mild pain while flaccid.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Hydrocele (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (287 members)