I’m a 50 yo man, relatively active and healthy...I’m a 50 yo man, relatively active and healthy living in Australia, new to atrial fib and numbness and tingling in my fingers, I want to learn more about them
Post created 3 months ago in groups: Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Numbness and tingling, Atrial fibrillation/flutter, Numbness and tinglingAdd comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Yes I started taking the Benzonatate100mg tablets and after a week I have started having numbness in my left arm and feels like my face on the right side drawls down! Can this medicine make these side effects?
- Yes I have atrial fibrillation, can I have sex with Cialis I am 63
- Yes for the past 2 months my left side has been going numb and tingling at one point I hand trouble putting the fork to my mouth to eat. I though am I having a stroke. I had a appointment with the heart doctor and my heart was health so I was looking online for side effects if gabapentin.
- Xarelto It has given me shortness of breath my doctor said that's impossible he said I would be the only one in the world to say that, haha its true
- Worsening numbness tingling in hands, fingers since on lisinopril for about 10 months now....thought was spinal from lifting heavy blocks with moving....some yoga poses helping some, but still bothersome....new medical provider and he doubled my dose to 40 mg with systolic 140 to 150s (went up...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Numbness And Tingling (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter (654 members)
- Support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling (512 members)