I'm a 68 years old female. taking xarelto 20 mg...I'm a 68 years old female. Taking Xarelto 20 mg once a day, as I've auricular fibrillation (treated with amiodarone). After about 5 months treatment many little red dots appeared on my feet and hands. The don't itch, but they leave behind brownish marks. They seem to worsen with sun exposure. Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I eat, but I am still losing weight.
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- I have Prothrombin and am taking Xeralto. I am 66 years old, female and am concerned about how to deal with side effects. Or: bone loss, bruising, memory loss, acid stomach ( I also have a hiatal hernia), extreme fatigue, high cholesterol and tryglicerides.
- Female 66, pulmonary embolisms, acidic stomach after taking Xeralto. Worried about bone loss, bruising, tiredness
- I have been on Xarelto for over 2 months straight and also take Orencia injections due to my R.A and for the past 3 weeks, I have been having pain in my legs only. When I stand up from sitting, it feels like I have so much weight on my legs and my feet hurt. I have to stand for a bit before I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Xarelto and have Urticaria (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Urticaria (78 members)
- Support group for people who take Xarelto (1048 members)