- Hello, I have been taken gabapentin for 2 years just fine. Thie past few weeks about 5 times I have been woken up to pain from hell in my upper abdomen. went to my Dr, g I Dr couldn't see me. He gave me dicyclomine 20mg. Does anyone take them together if so any side effects? Thanks
- I am wondering if others that have CAD heart disease and have even had heart surgery and if they feel that dicyclomine causes angina?
- Hello. I've been taking Nitrofurantoin for 1 day ( 2 doses) it's causing severe tummy troubles. Gurgling noises, my stomach hurts and I'm on the toliet. So I've already been taking Bentyl before all of this, now the pain is worse with the antibiotic. I'm eating yogurt and just started probiotics...
- Was diagnosed with C-diff about 1 1/2 months ago. Was on antibiotic for that twice. I am still having several loose bowel movements per day, still have pain in stomach. Am on dicyclomine 4 times a day which helps some with pain BUT I get nauseated. Am so tired mentally and physically with all...
- how much Dicyclomine is too much? Can you build up a tolerance that requires more and more?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (93 members)
- Support group for people who take Dicyclomine Hydrochloride (32 members)