I'm on percocet with acetaminophen i itch when i...I'm on Percocet with acetaminophen I itch when I take it I'm curious to km know could it b the acetaminophen that has me itching like crazy pain is gone but the itching is terrible Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- i stop taking it because it caused such back migraines, swelling and ect.., but i'm having insurance refill problems with new med and had a couple of these let. DUDE! i guess i forgot or was dealing with the other symptoms, because WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? i am have crazy itching on (in the...
- Itching all over with brilinta. My head gets hives, I scratch and get crusty areas in my hair with hive like condition
- What is causing chronic, severe itching since my father's stroke? --ischemic stroke, left side brain, Right side hand not function very well. My 82 yr old father had a stroke 2-1/2 years ago. After several months he started experiencing mild itching and has now become chronic all over his body...
- Hi. I just got my second series of botox for migraine. The first series lowered my number of migraines and lowered the pain level of each of them, too. I only had 2 really bad migraines in 11 weeks. I was used to having them almost everyday. I had bad migraines for the 19 days before the next...
- Hi everyone, I've been on Cosyntex for the 5 weeks and noticed my face and neck itching quite a bit. Is this normal? At times it isn't so bad yet other times I can't stop scratching. My face is a mess from all my scratching! Any solutions? Thanks all!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Itching (4 members)
- Support group for people who have Itching (685 members)
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen (67 members)