I started taking lyrica about 3to4 weeks ago and...I started taking Lyrica about 3to4 weeks ago and it was only 150 mg but this past week he upped it to a 200 mg and I've been noticing more and more lately that I'm getting tired of the taste of cigarettes and that is never happened to me before because I've been smoking for years and now I've been grabbing my vapor e-cigarette more often then ever, and I'm battling whether to light another cigarette and be catching myself just putting it out sometimes and just grabbing the vapor e-cigarette! Has this happened to other people and it's helped you to quit smoking? Please give me your input and I will greatly appreciate it, thank you! Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- George 53 years old with FIBRO
- Hi i am pharmacist from Pakistan 🇵🇰.
- Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning better ways to manage pain. As I grow older it seems to get more challenging. After 20 plus years of ulcerative colitis, I developed degenerative disc disease and a few years after that fibromyalgia. I was told that the many regiments...
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
- Hi. My name is Nina. I was taking Lyrica for 2 months for fibromyalga. It worked extremely well. No pain and sleeping like a baby. Unfortunately I developed extreme sensitivity to light and bladder leakage. Although I can manage both side effects I am worried that the light sensitivity will...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Quit Smoking (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking (72 members)
- Support group for people who take Lyrica (631 members)