I take tacrolimus after kidney transplant, plus...I take Tacrolimus after kidney transplant, plus prednisone and azathioprine. I want to take colloidal silver. Does anyone have experience of this or any bad effects from it? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- Taking tacrolimus for heart transplant. Have nausea and fatigue. Interested in some sort of natural relief. I'm just hearing about CBD oil from reputable sources. Would love to investigate and chat.
- Taking tac now for 11mths. Started getting some acne and never in my life have had it before. Any suggestions what helps ?
- Started taking colloidal silver today, on warfarin for 2 years now, concerned about interactions and effects on inr
- On 17.02.16 tacrolimus level was 10.9ng/mL but on 18.02.16 the level raise to 25.8ng/mL.Patient has taken Tacrolimus along with Moxifloxacin.Is Moxifloxacin raise the level of Tacrolimus?Please help me to sort out the problem.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus and Colloidal Silver (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus (84 members)
- Support group for people who take Colloidal Silver (45 members)