I took chantex from nov 2017 till march 2018....I took Chantex from Nov 2017 till March 2018. I’ve not been well since stopping Chantex a recent blood test showed my TSH levelsvery high! Did Chantex cause hypothyroidism? Will it go away? Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- I'm a grandma of twin boys, I only have one daughter. I have lots of experience with twins with autism. If you have any questions just ask.
- Hi I started Chantix and was between my 2nd and 3rd week and my hair started falling out by the handfuls. I have more than 50% loss. I haven't taken now for over a week and still falling out like crazy. When will this end? No other meds do I take. No stress in my life other than normal everyday...
- Hi, my name is Connie. I started taking Chantix about five weeks ago, when I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have been trying to figure out what medicine was causing me to have tremors, looks like I have found the culprit.
- I am currently in the hospital for the past 5 days due to extremely low potassium levels. After many tests we have deduced that the cause for this significant drop is chantix. I had a triple bypass 20 months ago so this put me in serious danger.
- hello, my name is steve i've been diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroidism for about 2 years now. i'm 64 and have high psa count of 9.0. my new doctor, of course, told me the thyroid is not affecting my prostate and wants to do a prostate biopsy. this is all new to me ,so could use some...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Hypothyroidism (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroidism (543 members)
- Support group for people who take Chantix (303 members)