I took chantex from nov 2017 till march 2018....I took Chantex from Nov 2017 till March 2018. I’ve not been well since stopping Chantex a recent blood test showed my TSH levelsvery high! Did Chantex cause hypothyroidism? Will it go away? Add comment
- I just started this med to help me stop smoking. I was very worried about the side effects but I am going to give it a try anyway. A few people i know stopped smoking with it
- Been hypothyroid for 30 years, also on triamterene hctz same time. Now blood glucose going up!
- Anyone every mixed Chantix with vyvanse?
- Hello! I am considering starting Chantix and have been taking vyvanse for many years. I have a high stress level job that I’m very worried about in regards to mixing these two drugs. Any thoughts?
- Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am 47 years old and suffered from graves disease with erythema nodosum. After having some treatments to my thyroid I am now hypo. The nodosum is worse than ever. To the point, I feel like a have a fever and the pain is crazy as they are around my knees. I know a...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Hypothyroidism (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroidism (500 members)
- Support group for people who take Chantix (285 members)