I took diflucan twice and both times it caused a...I took diflucan twice and both times it caused a sore throat and cough. How long does it take to go away! Add comment Follow a Care Guide Be a Care Guide
- Ive been taking ambiend for the past six months and my docters told me one ofthe side effects is severe throat irritation... does anyone else have this same experience
- I started ferrous fumarate at same time as an antihistamine and almost immediately got a sore throat. It never got worse or developed into anything such as a cold. I stopped the antihistamine and it stayed. I then stopped the iron and it went away overnight. Just to be sure, a few weeks later I...
- Hi I'm Gloria, have rash that is round dif places on body back stomach and legs. Itches off and on. How does the fungal med affect you . Did it irradiate the email@example.com
- Hi guys my name is Darcy 72 yrs old I take Diltiazem and Eliquis recently I started getting burning sensation in the upper part of throat whenever I eat anything ,I was taking Eliquis since august 2017 and didnt have this feeling,is there I can do or change any drug.Thanks.
- Hi, I have recently tirated up to 60mg of Cymbalta and now at week 2, I have a persistent sore throat. Just checking if others have experienced the same.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and have Sore Throat (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Sore Throat (73 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)